Principles of processing and protection of personal data
If you are our supporter, newsletter subscriber or visitor to our website, you entrust us with your personal data. We are responsible for their protection and security. Please familiarize yourself with the personal data protection, policies and rights you have in connection with the GDPR (Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data).
1. Basic provisions
1.1. In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR” ): I am informed that the association Iniciativa najemníků a najemnic, z. s., IČ 17377200, with its registered office at Koněvova 1978/234, Žižkov, 130 00 Prague 3 (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”) is authorized to process the personal data provided by me (hereinafter referred to as ” Personal data”) according to Article 4 point 7 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU).
1.2. The administrator handles them in accordance with national legislation and the regulations of the European Union applicable in the field of personal data protection.
1.3. The administrator collects, stores and uses personal data in accordance with Act No. 110/2019 Coll. on the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Act on the Processing of Personal Data), or Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR Regulation”). The individual purposes for which the administrator processes personal data are further defined.
1.4. The administrator also collects this personal data through its website at www.re-set.cz (hereinafter referred to as the “website”).
1.5. These policies are issued by the administrator so that you are sufficiently informed about what kind of personal data the administrator processes, for what purpose, for how long, who will have access to your personal data, and what rights you have. This policy applies to all personal data collected by the administrator.
2. Processed data
2.1. The administrator is authorized to process personal data that you have provided to him/her.
2.2. The administrator is authorized to process the following personal data:
- your identification and contact details: eg name, surname, address;
- electronic contact data: e.g. telephone number, e-mail address;
- other electronic data: IP address, cookies;
- other personal data: data provided by the customer in the form or in other documents and when communicating with us, including later updates.
2.3. We process data that we obtain automatically based on your browsing our website. Typically these are:
- IP address;
- date of access and time of access;
- search queries;
- http and https response code;
- transmitted groups of data;
- information about the computer’s browser and operating system.
2.4. Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- communication, processing of initiatives;
- to fulfill the purpose of open letters, calls and petitions, your data may be provided to third parties in accordance with Act No. 85/1990 Coll., Act on the right to petition;
- sending commercial communications and other marketing activities: i.e. sending information and news about the activities of the organization, including invitations to events and fundraising communications for the purpose of soliciting donors, by electronic mail (e-mail), text messages or telephone calls;
- for the purposes of donation, we process data in the scope of basic personal and contact data according to the relevant donation agreement, the purpose of processing personal data is fulfillment according to the donation agreement, communication with donors about the use of their donations and the activities of the organization and further development of the relationship with the donor;
- static purposes: anonymized detection of website traffic, monitoring of the number of page views, time spent on the website, type of device from which you access the website. We collect data for the purpose of improving the quality of our services and analyzing traffic.
2.5. Your personal data may be processed on the basis of the following legal grounds:
- fulfillment of the contract between you and the administrator according to Article 6, paragraph 1 letter b) GDPR;
- legitimate interest of the administrator in providing direct marketing (sending newsletters);
- consent to sending commercial messages.
2.6. We process your personal data for the period necessary to provide our services or for the period until consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked. After the personal data retention period has expired, the administrator deletes the personal data.
2.7. Personal data is processed manually and automatically by the administrator. The administrator is authorized to process certain information automatically, for example to create statistical information about the traffic of its website.
3. Rights of the data subject
3.1. Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have:
- the right to access your personal data according to Article 15 GDPR;
- the right to correct personal data according to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restrict processing according to Article 18 of the GDPR;
- the right to erasure of personal data according to Article 17 GDPR;
- the right to object to processing according to Article 21 GDPR;
- the right to data portability according to Article 20 GDPR
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email address of the administrator listed in Article III of these terms and conditions.
3.2. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
4. Terms of personal data security
4.1. The administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
4.2. The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data stores.
4.3. The administrator declares that only authorized persons have access to personal data.
5.1. Cookies are short text files that the website sends to your browser. They enable the website to record information about your visit. Without them, we cannot ensure the full functionality of the site.
5.2. The processed cookies can be divided according to validity into:
- temporary, session cookies, which remain stored in your browser only until you close your browser;
- permanent cookies (so-called persistent cookies), which remain stored in your browser for a long time, until their lifetime expires or until you delete them manually (the storage time of cookies in your browser depends on the settings of the cookie itself and your browser settings).
5.3. And also on:
- essential, which are necessary for the functionality of our website;
- preference cookies that allow our website to remember information that changes how the website behaves or looks (eg your preferred language or the region you are in), these cookies are not strictly necessary for our website to function, but increase the functionality and practicality of their use;
- analytical, which help us analyze your experience on our website (so-called user experience) and through which we understand how you use our website.
5.4. In accordance with the provisions of section 89, paragraph 3 of the Act No. 127/2005 Coll., on electronic communications, as amended, we would like to inform you that our website uses and processes cookies for its activity.
5.5. We do not use third-party cookies that track multiple websites in order to provide you with personalized content and advertising on third-party websites and other sales channels.
6. Transfer to third countries
6.1. Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
7. Final provisions
By submitting the newsletter application, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
7.2. You agree to these terms and conditions by ticking your consent via the online form. By checking consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
7.3. The administrator is authorized to change these conditions. It will publish a new version of the terms of personal data protection on its website, or send you a new version of these terms to the e-mail address you provided to the administrator.
7.4. Further information on rights and obligations in the protection of personal data can be obtained by the subject via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org